jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2016

New Release & Review: Yours To Bare by Jessica Hawkins


Title: Yours To Bare 
Author:Jessica Hawkins
Released: December 8, 2016
Genre: Romance

BUY THE BOOK HERE

SYNOPSIS

Finn 
No matter how cruel it’s been in the past, I’ve never been able to flip fate the bird. I’m a romantic at heart. So when fate drops a leather-bound journal at my feet, I know I should walk away. I don't. I pick her up, bend her spine, spread her pages. From the first word, I’m a goner. The owner didn’t give me access to her most intimate desires, but I devour them anyway. Her private darkness, her candid, explicit poetry—it all goes down like warm milk. And from that point forward, I drink, eat, and sleep her.


Halston
I went to his apartment and let him take my picture. Just once, to see how it would feel. I’m not his to look at, to inspire, to touch, but when he watches me through his lens, it gives me a high I don’t want to come down from… My journal is the one place I can be myself—as long as I can tie it up and put it away when I’m finished. But when Finn undoes the bow, he pulls strings that could unravel each of us.


Finn sweet Finn. Never a story captured me the way this did it, because I will be honest I was reluctant to read this story.
Many times I thought... How Jessica Hawkins is going to make me love a cheater? How, when he is constantly remembering his affair, that destroyed his marriage and almost destroy another marriage. How is he redeemable?

Well, I survived Yours To Bare and im here to tell you that indeed I love Finn. I don't think this could possibly happen in real life. But in my heart I believe that souls like Finn deserve a second chance in love.

Finn and Halston are troubled souls, once Jessica said that she was afraid because they are her most flawed characters but there is the truth. The most flawed are the most beautiful ones. There would be boringness in perfect characters, the little edges in every person is what makes them appealing.

Finn is a true gentleman and a sweetheart. I swear he made me swoon every time he said something. Apart from believe in The One, which is a beautiful belief. He showed in his acts the way he loves... Deeply and passionately.

Halston was a surprise from the beginning. She bloomed like a flower with Finn, and she had a way of expressing herself through words that is really beautiful. The conflict with herself added an interesting edge to this book. 

Halston was complex. At first I thought the drama she was creating was exasperating. There she had a nice guy that wanted her and she was trying to screw up everything? I understand that the circumstances when they started the relationship were not the best, and I was happy at the end when she decided to face what was happening in ber family and with herself. 

All I can think is... Finn is unique in his own way. His tenderness and roughness were a beautiful dichotomy. I'm glad he had his HEA. He is too beautiful to not have to.



For more on Yours To Bare click here

Connect with Jessica Hawkins

Amazon Author Page amzn.to/1aFhenW
Mailing List goo.gl/WMAk6
Twitteràhttp://twitter.com/jess_hawk




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario